Inbound Customer Service Agent - Consumer Relations (remote)
**The GEA Way**
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make "good things, for life." As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we're powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there's always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: _we come together_ , _we always look for a better way_ , and _we create possibilities_ .
Interested in joining us on our journey?
Since 1990, Advanced Services Inc. (ASI) has been providing excellent customer service to GE Appliances consumers by resolving their questions or concerns about GE Appliances. During that time, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees! We are leaders in positioning talent for exciting career paths and promotional opportunities. At ASI, our mission is to create happiness and well-being in every home.
As a Consumer Advocate with ASI/GE Appliances, you will assist inbound consumers by advocating for a satisfactory resolution to escalated concerns within internal departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to impact the owner's experience positively and wish to start an exciting career!
Opportunities are available for candidates residing within 50 miles of the following cities:
Amarillo, TX - Cincinnati, OH - Greenville, SC - Jackson, MS - Louisville, KY - Memphis, TN - Nashville, TN - Ogden, UT - Provo, UT - Rapid City, SD - San Antonio, TX - Salt Lake City, UT - Tulsa, OK
At this time, candidates living 50 miles outside of the cities mentioned above will not be considered for remote employment.
Inbound Customer Service Agent - Consumer Relations (remote)
USA, Jackson, MS
**How You'll Create Possibilities**
We offer a base rate of $17.00/hour+ weekly incentives based on your quality scores- paid weekly.
Training requires a 10-week full-time shift Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM (CST).
After training, you can expect to work an 8-hour shift between the business hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST), Monday through Friday.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid on-the-job training and mentoring
- Work-from-home opportunities (equipment provided)
- No weekend shifts
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits eligibility on day 1 of employment
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Discounts Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- After the trainingperiod, you will be utilizing multiple Windows-based programs and otherinternal applications simultaneously to:
- Take ownership inresolving GE Appliances' customer concerns, including data management, capturingall the facts, following the outlined steps to resolve issues and respondingto all letters of inquiry.
- Meet work scheduledemands and obligations with compliance, integrity, processes, and policies.
- Follow up withcustomers using phone, email, or text to resolve appliance-related concerns and
- closeout cases with successful actions.
- Find creativesolutions that are in the best interest of the customers and GEA when
- negotiating and implementing concessions.
- Interact andcoordinate with all necessary stakeholders to successfully resolve consumer
- issues, i.e., zones, dispatchers, technicians, etc.
- Gather informationfrom various resources and surface concerns with suggested resolutions to the Team
- Leader or Team Manager
- Complete consumerreviews for satisfaction before case closure.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year Call-Center experience
- Minimum of 2-years Escalated Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is a requirement.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills; navigating multiple online applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to handle _high-volume calls_ while simultaneously handling multiple online applications
- Previous experience working from home. (preferred)
- Passion for helping customers and problem-solving.
- Flexible with the ability to take direction from management yet work independently to achieve goals.
- Active listening skills and the ability to ask questions.
- Conflict resolution skills; negotiation skills; and time management skills.
- Flexibility, being the ability to adapt to change. Critical thinking skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment towards common goals.
- Ability to remain calm while showing empathy while handling challenging customer concerns.
**What You'll Bring to Our Team**
Requirements for Remote Work Environment
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI-provided equipment (i.e., dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, cords, and an ethernet cord).
- A local internet provider: no Satellite, Pre-paid, or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues.
+ Internet Speed Requirements:
- Ping 50 Mbps or lower.
- Download 25 Mbps or higher.
- Upload 10 Mbps or higher.
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S
_If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail_ _to View email address on click.appcast.io